Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 2: Polar Bear Cookies


Polar bear cookie. Polar bear with a scarf cookie. Polar bear whose profits benefit special needs children cookie. Polar bear posing with a TOMS flag cookie. Best way to end a Calculus III class? Yes. This cookie made my day. Thank you to the polar bear cookie maker. You have just created happiness.

Rewind: As a preface to my first blog post, I have recently decided I am on a mission to find uncontainable happiness in each day. Because, well, what is the point of life without happiness? Like -- really, I'm trying to be a vegan. But those polar bear cookies looked so damn good. So I bought one. And, unless by some miracle the icing creaminess was created by soy, that means I just ate dairy. Veganism can resume tomorrow because, today, dairy made me happy.

Be prepared to read about all the seemingly worthless things that bring me joy. They may be unconventional or minute, but they make me happy. And what else really matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment